We Look Forward to Your First Visit
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your oral health and treatment options. Occasionally, treatment can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral source.
- A list of your current medications.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary information to find out more about your plan. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
If your prior dentist or physician has taken X-Rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If possible, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
New to Our Office?
- Learn more about Dr. Buzza
- Schedule An Appointment Online
- View Our Special Offers
- Review our Payment Options and Dental Insurance Information
- Get Directions To Our Office
Call Santa Rosa Office Phone Number 707-573-0600 with questions or to schedule your consultation with Dr. Buzza!